(US) iHerb (SUP/TEA/COF/ETH)

Place your experiences with existing vendors here. Only administrators can add a new vendor topic.

How would you rate this vendor?

No votes
ImageImage
No votes
ImageImageImage
No votes
ImageImageImageImage
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage
100%

Total votes : 1

(US) iHerb (SUP/TEA/COF/ETH)

Postby Chinaski » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Please place your reviews for iHerb in this topic.

http://www.iherb.com/
"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - CB
Chinaski
Site Admin

Re: (US) iHerb (SUP/TEA/COF/ETH)

Postby sld12day » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 am

I have placed several orders over the past two years with iHerb and every experience has been great. Their prices are some of the lowest around, selection is abundant, and they offer generous discounts without having to spend a king's ransom to qualify. Shipping is cheap and free when you spend over a certain amount ($50, I think) and it always arrives fast. When I placed my first order, I never received it, but the tracking information showed that it was, in fact, delivered to me. I contacted iHerb and within a few days, they sent me a whole new order - no questions asked, no additional charges, and all I'd asked of them was to investigate to see what had actually happened to my order. I also like the amount of information they provide about each product, and the format it is presented in helps to more quickly choose what I want.

iHerb is clearly one of the best online vitamin stores around, with customer satisfaction that's hard to find these days.
sld12day
Ethnobotany Freshman

Return to Vendor Reviews