ImageImageImageImage
50%
ImageImageImageImageImage
No votes

Total votes : 2

Green Vein Indo (Mmm, Speciosa!)

Postby PaliGap » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:27 am

With 5 grams:
Onset 25 minutes. Nice and allround, like a Green Malay almost. Euphoria, strength and analgesia all at the upper end of 4. The high end wins from the low end, but there still is a low end to it. Reading was nice on it and later I even did some cleaning chores that weren't planned until the next day. Long legs with 8+ hours.

Analgesia 4/5
Energy 4/5
Sedation 2/5
Relaxation 4/5
Euphoria 4/5
Moodlift 4/5
Bodyload 3/5
Headactivity 4/5
Allroundness 4/5
Strength 4/5
Duration 5/5
Overall 4/5
Give us a point to miss... Endings are killing me slow
I only ask for this... Emptiness replace my soul

- John Frusciante
PaliGap
Ethnobotany Stayer

Re: Green Vein Indo (Mmm, Speciosa!)

Postby sld12day » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:22 am

At 5 grams, onset is approx 15-20 minutes, however, while it provides good (fibromyalgia) pain relief, it's not as good as say Kali Kaya White Thai or Tawa Tuo Indo. The biggest issue I found - which surprised me because I have always heard the complete opposite about Kratom in general - was the *explosive* diarreah after each dose. Sorry to be gross, but my stomach made sounds I've only heard depicted in the movies :puke-front: . The pain relief and gastrointestinal "issues" last about 6 hrs, but I tend to metabolize medications/supplements pretty quickly.

Not a winner for me, but for the toilet paper companies, it's a superstar!
sld12day
Ethnobotany Freshman

Re: Green Vein Indo (Mmm, Speciosa!)

Postby PaliGap » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:22 am

I agree with you on the Tawa Tua Indo strain being the best for pain. Actually not just the best analgesic strain from this vendor, but the best analgesic strain in general, from every single one that i have tried. The KKWT is also good, but tends more towards being a greater motivator than pain killer, at least for me.
As far as the projectile rear end shooting goes, that has never happened to me. Not with this strain, nor any other. Maybe you've eaten something that made your GI tract sensitive to Kratom/this strain, or, since I think you mentioned that it happens every single time, maybe you have a bad batch, with maybe some sort of bacteria/parasite in it. Kind of hard to tell what it is. I've had the same strain and no probs for me. I do have a rather sensitive GI tract, but in the 10 years of Kratom handling it never ever made me sick or gave me serious GI discomfort. The only thing it did was making me slightly nauseated in the very beginning, when I knew much less than I do now. :mrgreen:
Give us a point to miss... Endings are killing me slow
I only ask for this... Emptiness replace my soul

- John Frusciante
PaliGap
Ethnobotany Stayer

Return to Plain Leaf