Hello

If you feel the need to introduce yourself (which we encourage!), you can do so here.

Hello

Postby Tankgirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Hello- I'm TG. I'm learning more about where we belong in this universe and the balance that is necessary. Part of that to me is going back to nature and focusing more on natural healing and using the gifts we have been given on this earth.
I'm a chronic pain sufferer and am discovering there is relief to be found without a prescription. Looking forward to learning more!
Tankgirl
Ethnobotany Freshman

Re: Hello

Postby Naturelady » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi there TG, welcome! I can totally relate to the going back to nature part (hence my name :mrgreen: ). I wish you well with finding natural ways of relief from chronic pain. I'm sure there are a bunch of them out there (and a bunch of fellow sufferers out here).
Naturelady
Ethnobotany Freshman

Re: Hello

Postby PaliGap » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:53 am

:text-welcomewave:
I too am on a path of a more natural nature these days. For natural pain relief I find Kratom to be very impressive. Chinese Cat's Claw can also help in this regard. Then there is of course the Papaver Somniferum, but that's a very dangerous ethnobotanical and, above all, illegal to use, about worldwide, so I don't think we are allowed to discuss that one here. 8-)
Good luck and be sure to share your experiences.
Give us a point to miss... Endings are killing me slow
I only ask for this... Emptiness replace my soul

- John Frusciante
PaliGap
Ethnobotany Stayer

Return to Introductions