Hey

If you feel the need to introduce yourself (which we encourage!), you can do so here.

Hey

Postby venom » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 am

I stumbled upon this site, and there are so much ethno forums around, i guessed why not try to post my experiences on here, i see it has to grow, but that can only happen with time and experienced people! I hope this forum will succeed and give the best info about ethnobotanicals there is :) And so will i try too!
I am W.European and try to live my life good. I have had serious addictions in my life ( like half of the time i live ).
And ethnobotanicals are a way to sort my life out, like shaman visits, these things, things that matter in the head and ultimately in the body too.
I regret i tried almost every drug existing on this planet ( cocaine, etc etc... ) But i also tried almost every plant known to us western people , so i guess i can only try to pass my advice to people, good or bad, if that even exists :)
our life is a path, and the crashes on that path shape us, and with good intention, the path isn't that difficult ;)
venom
Ethnobotany Freshman

Re: Hey

Postby Chinaski » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:12 pm

:text-welcomewave: and thank you for posting!
I hope we will grow a little more, it's a matter of time, there are a lot of ethno forums, but I hope we can stand out a little in terms of quality and people. I'm looking forward to anything you may contribute. It seems we have a lot in common.
"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - CB
Chinaski
Site Admin

Postby Naturelady » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 am

Hi there! :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl:
Naturelady
Ethnobotany Freshman

Postby PaliGap » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:27 am

Hey, welcome, good to have you on board! Western European here as well.
Give us a point to miss... Endings are killing me slow
I only ask for this... Emptiness replace my soul

- John Frusciante
PaliGap
Ethnobotany Stayer

Return to Introductions