Pacific northwest

If you feel the need to introduce yourself (which we encourage!), you can do so here.

Pacific northwest

Postby Cymatix » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Greetings friends, cymatix here in the great northwest, a teeming, lush rainforest in its own right.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm a daily kratom user, and indulge in cannabis very regularly, daily for appetite, pain and ease of mind.

If anyone wants to check my current strain out, it's Green Malaysian from a little spot called (sourcing rules? Is it ok for me to name source?)...lol
Cymatix
Ethnobotany Freshman

Re: Pacific northwest

Postby Chinaski » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:52 am

Hey there cymatix and welcome. About the sourcing thing: no sourcing, unless it is an approved/known vendor (who is in the vendor section of this board)... we don't want to be too much of an out-of-control commercial billboard (because there's already lots of those). If you are a vendor and you want to be included as such, you may contact me for the conditions/details. Either way, enjoy your stay.
"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - CB
Chinaski
Site Admin

Postby Cymatix » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Haha, thanks China, no, I'm not a vendor just a friendly guy who believes in good products at fair prices.. I will ha e to check out the vendor section you speak of, and thank you for the warm welcome!
Cymatix
Ethnobotany Freshman

Postby Naturelady » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:16 pm

:text-welcomewave:
Good to know you're a friendly guy! We're all friendly here, I think :mrgreen:, but most peoples seem to be still lurking a bit. But we all love good ethnobotanical products at fair prices!
Naturelady
Ethnobotany Freshman

Postby PaliGap » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Hey, welcome from me too. A bit of a lesser lurker. ;)
Give us a point to miss... Endings are killing me slow
I only ask for this... Emptiness replace my soul

- John Frusciante
PaliGap
Ethnobotany Stayer

Postby Cymatix » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Thanks guys, good to know we don't lurk alone! On that note, has anyone an interesting experience to share with botanicals, or a mixture/concoction or single herb which is indispensable to you?

I will say I have found cold pressed organic cocunut oil to be very good for your skin, I use it often in winter. And recently just got some elecampane to use for upper respiratory irritation/inflammation when it arises..

Oh, yeah and happy winter solstice + new year!
Cymatix
Ethnobotany Freshman

Postby Chinaski » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:30 am

Hey Cy, maybe you should start a topic on this in the Ethnobotanical Discussion forum, so people can find this and find it back later. I for one am interested in your findings on Elecampane, never heard much about it before.
"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - CB
Chinaski
Site Admin

Postby flickedbic » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:21 am

Welcome cymatix. GM is such a great strain.

A single indispensable herb to me is Astragalus root (my new bubblegum replacement) that activates telomerase and inhibits cyp3A4; thus potentiating kratm.
flickedbic
Ethnobotany Freshman

Return to Introductions