For trade/sale: Salvia Divinorum cuttings

Regular users can trade ethnobotanical items amongst themselves here (be sure to read the rules first).

For trade/sale: Salvia Divinorum cuttings

Postby Solipsis » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Hi guys,

I have Salvia D propagating, pics can be seen here (if the link is ok):
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showfl ... r/23325631

Can ship em at least within the EU, farther away I will have to research first by putting a cutting in a box and seeing how many days it survives. Although I hear that when it's really long like transatlantic, plants can arrive looking okay but then quickly fall apart.

I'd also probably be okay with letting go of an older plant if you come pick it up. ;) (Far south of the Netherlands)

Also feel free to inquire if you see other plants in those pics and have a question..

S
Solipsis
Ethnobotany Novice

Re: For trade/sale: Salvia Divinorum cuttings

Postby Chinaski » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:47 pm

Did you have any luck trading/selling?
"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - CB
Chinaski
Site Admin

Postby Solipsis » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:37 am

Thanks for asking, but no this tends to be a pretty slow thing. Sent a plant to the UK once but the buyer was an a-hole about reimbursing me properly for shipping.

I'm looking for ethno seeds, but also seeds of herbs and very hot pepper varieties..
Wanna make good use of this new growhouse I built and completed recently which you can see here:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showfl ... 5#24156335

So if there is anyone interested in trading or providing me with seeds more affordably than a shop, please let me know! I might have nice lab / grow / brew etc items and spore prints. also things like supplements e.g. theanine but not sure if that kind of thing is allowed on this forum. I mean harmless legal substances.
Solipsis
Ethnobotany Novice

Postby Chinaski » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:25 pm

That looks pretty awesome Solipsis! And yes those things are allowed on this forum.
I used to have a bunch of very hot pepper seeds and tried to grow them outdoors, but it kind of failed. I'm not sure if I have any seeds left, but if I do, they must be very old by now...
"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - CB
Chinaski
Site Admin

Postby Solipsis » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:34 pm

Thanks! Ah too bad, I don't know whether it matters if the seeds are old. For some plants they have to be pretty damn fresh but for other plants not so much...

As for the hot peppers, I think I found someone for 3 types.

Am interested to find out more about plants to grow... but I'll take the non-trading discussion to another part of the forum..
Solipsis
Ethnobotany Novice

Return to Trading Places