[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4763: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
EthnobotanyExperts • View topic - Kratom Vendors

Kratom Vendors

Discuss all things Mitragyna Speciosa here.

Kratom Vendors

Postby mischelle » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:45 am

From which vendors do you guys usually get kratom?
mischelle
Ethnobotany Freshman

Re: Kratom Vendors

Postby Chinaski » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi Mischelle, welcome to this board. I guess most people will have a different answer to this question. It's very dependable on where you live I suppose. I'm in Western Europe and have tried several places all over the world. From the UK, but there's a blanket ban there now, so no longer an option. From the US, but Kratom will be Schedule I there from 30 September onwards, so no longer an option. Me personally I like to order from the source, or as close to that as possible, because for the low prices and the support, but that brings a risk (trust, customs). I used to order from Kratom Delight a lot, nowadays it is Kraatje (I know, that is Bikhuk leaf) or sometimes some other Euro vendors and I'm trying a few relatively new sources in Indonesia (straight at the source) at the moment. If that works out, and if things will get past customs, those will appear in the trusted vendors section on this board (so you can also check that section for answers).
"You have to die a few times before you can really live." - CB
Chinaski
Site Admin

Postby mischelle » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:47 am

Thanks.
mischelle
Ethnobotany Freshman

Postby NaturalRemedies » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Choosing the right vendor online can be tricky if you are new to kratom. The truth is that there are quite a few highly respected and reputable vendors that stand behind quality products and offer great customer service. In fact, I'd say the kratom community in general is made up of some really great people that want to help others. But as with most things in life, it's a numbers game. You have your bad apples. So it is generally recommended to stick with some of the more popualar vendors that have been around for a while. I don't really have a list to give you, but I will say that I highly recommend P*********s for their great product, fast shipping, great customer service and good pricing. Their website is
Last edited by Chinaski on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No advertising. Final warning.
NaturalRemedies
Ethnobotany Freshman

Return to Kratom Discussion