Noopept

Discuss all nootropics and food supplements here.

Noopept

Postby PaliGap » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:38 am

Does anyone have experience with Noopept? I've started experiments with it this morning (15 mg). So far, it's not that in your face prominent the first time as let's say Sulbutiamine. I'm not sure yet how it compares to Piracetam or Oxiracetam (I'm still in my first hour). There are non-placebo effects however. Probably needs a few more days of testing. BTW, the half-life seems ridiculously low with this one (30 minutes or so).
Give us a point to miss... Endings are killing me slow
I only ask for this... Emptiness replace my soul

- John Frusciante
PaliGap
Ethnobotany Stayer

Re: Noopept

Postby PaliGap » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 am

Added notes after a few more trials:
At first it gave some clear focus. But not much else. That changed a little when I went outside. Colours were more intense and things seemed more 3D (like with Piracetam). Mood was better. Motivation was there, but only with ready to execute plans. Biking was really nice. I noticed to my surprise that I never got out of breath and also I never got hayfeverish. I contribute these 2 things to the Noopept. On the other hand, I didn't notice any verbal acuity (actually more the opposite). That was on the tail end though, so maybe it wasn't active anymore at that point. Furthermore, memory improvement was noted and I also had trouble sleeping, which may or may not have been related to this smart drug. Interest sparked? Yes. Really impressed? No. Not yet. I was far more impressed with Sulbutiamine, for example.
Give us a point to miss... Endings are killing me slow
I only ask for this... Emptiness replace my soul

- John Frusciante
PaliGap
Ethnobotany Stayer

Return to Nootropic & Food Supplement Discussion