No votes
ImageImageImageImage
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage
100%

Total votes : 1

Bentuangie (Borneohale)

Postby PaliGap » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:40 am

First of all, it is my understanding that Bentuangie isn't exactly a specific strain by itself or a region, but a reference to the process of maturing and drying: it is fermented red vein Kratom, which means that the wet leaves are first put in a bag to ferment, before they are dried and powdered. This will cause the taste to be a little different and I suppose there is more to it than just the taste, maybe there are some different alkaloid ratios reached by doing this. If anybody has more details, I would love to know. Anyway, I tried it and I liked it.

With 7 grams: it tasted a bit different, fairly strong, but definitely not unpleasant. Onset 20 minutes. Then a strong sedation and relaxation starts setting in. A very fine red. I'd go as far as to even say the sedation and relaxation, which I rated 5 below, are more of a 5+. So don't take this during the day time unless you have the day off. It works a looong time. Since I am a fan of reds, I find this one an awesome strain. Price/quality ratio is unbelievable (I know this is bought from a wholesale vendor, but still, even then).

Analgesia 4/5
Energy 2/5
Sedation 5/5
Relaxation 5/5
Euphoria 4/5
Moodlift 4/5
Bodyload 4/5
Headactivity 2/5
Allroundness 2/5
Strength 5/5
Duration 5/5
Overall 5/5