100%
ImageImageImageImage
No votes
ImageImageImageImageImage
No votes

Total votes : 1

Super Red Agatha (Gaiana)

Postby PaliGap » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:51 am

Recently sampled this strain a couple of times. I had high expectations of it (being called 'Super Red'), but I'm slightly disappointed. A great red should, IMO, have great analgesic and sedative properties, but this one lacked a bit in that department. It's not that it is bad, but it's not great either. Also, I don't know what it is, but most of the strains I try from Gaiana have a strong taste, more of a strong-side-taste than a stronger-kratom-taste, if that makes any sense. So does this one, but maybe a little less than some others and a little more 'kratommy'. Anyway, with 7 grams:

Onset 25 minutes. It has a little bit of everything, so high points for the allroundness, but not enough of a specific direction to really convince. I was hoping for more analgesia and sedation. Instead, it was rather stimulating. It did give good relaxation and decent euphoria. The duration was nice, I was unsure to give it a 4 or a 5, but I gave it the benefit of the doubt and therefore a 5. Actually a 5-. 8-)
It reminded me of the PR Red strain from Kratom Delight. I'd use this for relaxation, to chill, but still have some energy. I prefer the more distinct strains though, who know 'what they want'.

Analgesia 3/5
Energy 3/5
Sedation 3/5
Relaxation 4/5
Euphoria 4/5
Moodlift 3/5
Bodyload 3/5
Headactivity 3/5
Allroundness 4/5
Strength 4/5
Duration 5/5
Overall 3/5